We operate three metal recycling facilities in Rhode Island.
Sell your scrap metal to us! We accept all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (copper, steel, iron, aluminum, brass, lead, zinc, nickel and more). Convenient location and hours of operation.
- General Metal Scrap – Obsolete production equipment, metal office equipment, construction scrap or other metal items.
- Plumbing and Electrical Scrap – Tradesmen can sell job-site scrap metal to us.
- Roll-off Containers – Service available for metal scrap pickup.
- Scrap Collectors – Metal collectors depend on quick and friendly service at our yards.
- Scrap Dealers– Leverage our bulk processing and logistics capabilities and get more money for your scrap.
- Commercial Junk Vehicles – We pay for processed end of life vehicles from repair centers, insurance companies, towing services, car parts stores, body shops and vehicle rental centers.
- Appliances and White Goods – Bulk purchase of obsolete appliances. Freon must be removed from refrigerated appliances before we can accept.
Call or email with any questions.